The Motability Scheme offers disabled people who receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) a brand new car every 3 years.
All those who receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS), Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) could be eligible for a brand new MG through the Motability Scheme.
Even if you can't drive yourself, you can still lease a brand-new MG through the Motability Scheme and have a nominated driver. The scheme allows you to nominate up to two named drivers as part of your lease.
Motability’s worry-free car lease package includes:
• Servicing and maintenance
• Full RAC breakdown assistance
• Annual car tax
• FREE replacement tyres
• FREE windscreen replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
How does the scheme work?
Getting a brand new car with Motability really is simple! Why not pop down to your local MG dealership and speak one of our specially trained Motability specialists to find out what great deals are currently available.
All you will need to provide is:
• Your driving licence and/or driving licences for any other named drivers
• Your letter of award entitlement
• Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill